Destiny for Women Health Center is staffed by Christians who love our Lord and Savior and who seek to help every client see their true dignity and know that they are created in the image and likeness of God.
- Medical Director – He has been married for 13 years and is the father of 9 kids. He has worked as a physician for 18 years.
- Nurse practitioner/midwife– Mother of 9 children, practiced midwifery several years and cared for women in prison system for 10+ years.
- Nurse practitioner– Mother of 2 children. She has worked as a nurse many years prior to becoming a nurse practitioner.
- PHd Psychologist– Mother of 4 children, worked in trauma care for over 20 years. Earned her Phd in 2020 and returned to work to integrate her faith and practice.
- Registered Nurse– Mother of 4 with 5 grandchildren, married 28 years. Began working in healthcare as a CNA 18 years ago. Worked as a nurse for 12 years.
- Receptionist- Mother of 3 boys whose journey from being homeless and pregnant to the receptionist of the clinic is a true sign of God’s mercy.
- Material Aid Coordinator- Mother of 7 children who loves babies and wants to clothe them beautifully.
- Clinic Director– Mother of 8 children and 6 grandchildren. Married for 36 years with a passion for saving the unborn and the souls of the mothers who enter our clinic.
BOARD of DIRECTORS:
Destiny for Women Health Center is overseen by a Board of Directors comprised of 7 people including the Clinic Director, an ER Doctor, a Realtor, a RN , a CPA, a lawyer, and a servant leader. This group is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and praying for the clinic’s mission and practices.